If you are in the process of selling your home, choosing the right Realtor will be your most important step. We have listed and sold over 150 homes in the last two years alone. There is a reason why we are the #1 Harry Norman REALTORS Team in Cobb County.
We follow a time-tested process with our clients. During our listing appointment, we will cover what we like to call “The keys to successfully selling a home.”
- Proper Preparation… Working together, we will do all we can to make sure the home is ready to be placed on the market. We have contractors that can help with everything that needs to be repaired or replaced. After repairs are done, we will provide you with a professional stager to help stage the home. Finally, we will have our award-winning professional photographer take pictures that will showcase your home.
- Home Valuation… Being leading listing agents, we will do a market analysis of your home to give you a range that we think will sell your home within 30 days. Our package also includes a pre-listing appraisal so we know we have priced your home to get maximum value.
- Marketing… We are committed to making sure your home stands out on the internet, the place where today’s buyers find a home. We spend over $60,000 annually to make sure your home is featured prominently on the web.
We believe this formula will work for you, getting your home sold quickly and for maximum value.
- Ask for a Free Cobb County Home Evaluation: A well-priced home will generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. Our free market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values in the area and provides you with a detailed evaluation that puts it all in perspective.
- Sell Your Home with a Cobb County Real Estate Professional: Our tried and true marketing plan will take the guesswork out of selling your home. Professional photos, home-staging, a custom “just listed” postcard, and online exposure ensures that your home hits the market hard.
- See What’s on The Market: Use the search tools on this site to get an idea of the competition. Square footage, an updated basement area, or outdoor living space are examples of what may set your home apart.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know what’s really going on in the market. When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer—whether they’re out of state, in another country, or right around the corner.
Selling your home? Let Matt Hester & Associates help you stay up to date on local real estate trends. Click here to find out more.